- A-Level or equivalent Local exam Mark Sheet (Higher Secondary Mark Sheet) senior high School diploma (Notarized Translation in English)
- Valid Passport copy
- Fill out Application form with photo.
- Those with high school transcript enter our 2+4 years program.
- 2 years accelerated BSC program beginning in June.
- Then enters 4 years MD program.
- Those with Freshman/Sophomore credits enter our 16 month + 4 years MD beginning in November.
- Those with BA/BSc enter our 4 years MD in June ONLY.
The following are the documents to be submitted to the International Student Service Unit (ISSU) as prerequisite for enrolment.
- A foreign student applicant for tertiary education should be a graduate of secondary education or its equivalent.
- Original copy of student visa or Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR)
- Original copies of the fully accomplished Personal History (PHS) with original picture on it and photocopy thereof.
- Original and photocopy of Transcript of Records (TOR) duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate General in his/her country of origin
- A notarized Affidavit of Support from the country of origin to be accompanied by a Bank Statement, duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate General in his/her country of origin
- Birth Certificate and / or passport pages where name, picture, birthdates, birthplace appear, duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate General in his/her country of origin
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from the principal or school head of the Institution where he/she last attended
- Physical Examination or Medical Health Certificate from the country of origin
- Police Clearance from the country of origin
All applicants should submit the scan copies with all the above required documents by email attachment.